LemonHead lemon head

Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

LemonHead lemon head

Post by DogCarbon »

I had some photos with my kids eating lemons...

I am going to use this as a title/embelishment.

Thought I'd share.

For Personal Use Only Please
Attachments
lemonhead.svg
(32.04 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
LemonHead.png
LemonHead.png (36.66 KiB) Viewed 2385 times
gj1

Re: LemonHead lemon head

Post by gj1 »

I bet you got some GREAT expressions in the photos of your children eating lemons!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Keeper for sure! Thanks. Would love to see your layout if you care to share. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

LOL... that would mean that I have FINISHED the layout... never did I say that! I just created this cutting file in anticipation of getting back to cutting it out... and finishing it.... LOLOLOLOLOL!

But in all seriousness, I use the We R memory keeper divided page protectors in the 12x12 3 ring binders. So I will just be using those cutouts above and putting in a 4X6 slot to use as a filler. I also mix and match with becky higgins page protectors too. I LOVE the Project Life way of scrapping.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Dog Carbon - laughing with you. I do the same exact thing. :lol: I'm currently in the process of deciding whether to scrap like you mentioned or continue with page layouts. I'm so far behind and overwhelmed. I don't have enough creativity in me to whip out layouts like I need to. I purchased the binders with the separated page protectors, but I haven't taken the plunge. I started the Creative Memories way and I still have several of the older albums in my stash. What to do, what to do??? Since I can't decide, I've been making cards for OWH. :D
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

well,well,well, so glad it is not just me. :)
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro