Where is everybody

Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
joesally

Where is everybody

Post by joesally »

What has happened to everyone? This use to be a very active forum and it seems to be real slow now. The people on this forum are wonderful and would hate to see anything happen to it.

Sally
kelsie94

Re: Where is everybody

Post by kelsie94 »

I don't think anything is wrong. This time of year (kids back in school and into sports, groups, etc) is very busy. I very seldom get a chance to go on here much any more but hoping that will change in the near future!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I'm still here.. just not as much.. My job is in a cafeteria at a local high school in the kitchen area and we've been doing a lot of outside catering. I'm supposed to be 3 days a week but it ends up more due to the catering.. have also been busy with knitting and waiting for the arrival of my newest grandbaby which could happen anytime.. I'm sooooo in love., With my grandbabies of course.. Oh and I love my old man as well.. LOL... Also he got his moose last weekend so I've been spending time visiting my mom as the moose is in her garage.. So don't worry peoples I haven't left.. I wouldn't leave this place if you paid me to..haha..
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

Yes, with school, cub scouts, and preschool activities I'm out and about more than I was during the summer. People with older kids in sports and things are even busier. :D
joesally

Post by joesally »

Wow, I guess you guys are busy. I am getting ready to retire Saturday. My grandbabies are now 18, 17, 16(2), 13, 11 and 9. They grow up to fast. The older two graduate this year and then off to Conn and Florida to college.

Have fun with your children and grandchildren because they are gone before you know it.

Hugs

Sally
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

I work FT, then run three kids in the evenings, every evening is something somewhere, except Friday. And on Friday is Family night, after running all week, we need time to reconnect.
scraphappysue

Post by scraphappysue »

I'm here. My son, his wife and their 2 yr. old daughter...my only grandchild (so far) :D ...moved home to Ohio from Phoenix, AZ last month. They are living with me and my husband and my 16 yr. old daughter. So, needless to say with a 2 yr. old in the house and a teenage girl....well, need I say more??? (It is really awesome having everyone together though and being with my granddaughter all the time.)

With all the changes/updates that have been made to scal, I am feeling overwhelmed. As soon as the kids find jobs and move out, I'll be back on full time to play ;)......
Suzy
mamajo

Post by mamajo »

Ah Susy, enjoy,,,,,,My daughter and granddaughter that just turned 3 have been living with me for 2 1/2 years, It's nice at first until you feel like a full time day care and maid. lol.
My daughter graduated hygenist school and is buying a house and they are moving in 2 weeks. (Everyone throw your hands in the air and yell Woo Hoo for Joni) They are moving about 30 minutes from me. I am going to her house a couple of days a week to take care of our little one and make a couple of dinners, but they won't be in...my....house...!!!!!!!
Hope to have more time to play in my art studio :D
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

LOL.... mamajo, and scraphappy either way here or there things will never be quite the same again it opens up a whole new world.
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/