Post by Beanie »

My first Welds WOOHOO
Picture 075 (Small).jpg
Picture 075 (Small).jpg (50.21 KiB) Viewed 4847 times
Beanie ~~Been There Done That~~
boysboysboys

Re: Loving it!!!!!

Post by boysboysboys »

great job! I sure wish SCA would include a weld feature! I'm not quite as talented!
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

Did you download that inkscape? It is retty easy if you do it in that program and then import I could walk you through it
boysboysboys wrote:great job! I sure wish SCA would include a weld feature! I'm not quite as talented!
Beanie ~~Been There Done That~~
sboz

Post by sboz »

Love the layout - love the doggies!

Shari
Bug Safe: http://www.pbase.com/bugsafe/inbox
My Blog - "The Bug Stop" - where you can find my .cut files:
http://thebugstop.blogspot.com/
lisa_anderson77

Post by lisa_anderson77 »

Beanie wrote:Did you download that inkscape? It is retty easy if you do it in that program and then import I could walk you through it
boysboysboys wrote:great job! I sure wish SCA would include a weld feature! I'm not quite as talented!
I downloaded inkscape tonight and have been using it most of the evening, when I go to put something into sca nothing shows up, I have had sca since it first came out and am wondering if I am missing something on mine. There are several features I have been reading about on here and cant seem to do, like the black out and the importing. I dont have these options in my sca. I had it check for updates and it said non were there so I dont know what to try next.
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

Lisa go to the main page and download SCAL again. It will give you the latest version.
HTH

Beanie: Love the layouts...and your dogs are adorable :D
lisa_anderson77

yocasta wrote:Lisa go to the main page and download SCAL again. It will give you the latest version.
HTH

Do I uninstall my current one first? I am almost afraid to because last time the serial number I got wasnt working and Todd had to help me and he was fast but still it took a few hours of email tag.
lisa_anderson77

lisa_anderson77 wrote:
yocasta wrote:Lisa go to the main page and download SCAL again. It will give you the latest version.
HTH

Do I uninstall my current one first? I am almost afraid to because last time the serial number I got wasnt working and Todd had to help me and he was fast but still it took a few hours of email tag.
Thanks Yocasta!!! I did it and now it works great! I love this site and all the friendly advice on it.
M.Newton

Post by M.Newton »

Your LOs are beautiful Beanie. I still want your dogs and cats,lol.

Inkscape is wonderful and you can weld the letters and make a beautiful mat also.
just maxine

Post by just maxine »

Gorgeous!