Hugs & Fishes Valentine Card

Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
Deloris

Hugs & Fishes Valentine Card

Post by Deloris »

Designed this for a little boy as his Valentine's Day card. Used the shapes library in SCAL2 update 2.010 to create the fish bowl card, fishes and heart bubbles.

Note: Craft Edge still hasn't fixed the upload error problem with SCUT2 files so I couldn't post them here.

If you would like SCUT2 cutting files, please send me a private message with your email address and I'll send both files to you.

ADDED THIS LATER: Todd fixed the error and now we can upload SCUT2 files on the forum.
Here's the link to my files: http://forums.surecutsalot.com/viewtopi ... 58&t=10590
Attachments
Hugs and fishes 008.JPG
Hugs and fishes 008.JPG (54.23 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
Last edited by Deloris on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Hugs & Fishes Valentine Card

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Awww that is absolutely adorable.. That's going to be one lucky little person that receives this :D Also pertaining to craftedge?? I'm totally disappointed in them right now as per response time.. :(
hope9811

Re: Hugs & Fishes Valentine Card

Post by hope9811 »

Wow...I'm sorry to hear that you are upset about their response time. Just today, I sent a message...was having trouble getting it to run on Windows 7 and I had a response back within 10 minutes and it was working! I couldn't be more happy with the response I got today. Maybe you just caught them at a bad time or when they were out of the office or something. I hope you hear back soon on whatever you needed!

Heidi