Blade not cutting but will I get a replacement?

Maxien78

Blade not cutting but will I get a replacement?

Post by Maxien78 »

Hi, I have read through some of the other posts about the blade not lowering to make a cut so i know my machine is probably dead. However. I only just bought this from someone about 3 weeks ago who hardly used it and she bought it from someone else who hardly used it. I plan on calling Sizzix tomorrow and due to this being a common problem with the Sizzix will they send me a replacement? i don't know how old the machine is but everything was in top notch condition when I got it.

I'm unsure if they will replace it since I am not the person who bought it originally, but the fact it is a common problem means there is obviously something wrong with them.

Will they replace it for me? Or at least fix it.

Thank in advance
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: Blade not cutting but will I get a replacement?

Post by sstehman »

Contact them. Can't answer on their behalf but their customer service has been good.
Sandy in PA
suehyman

Post by suehyman »

Have the same problem. Spoken to Sizzix customer service uk....cannot help. no replacement machines and cannot repair it. Have invested a lot of time and money and now at a loss on how to move forward. Customer service have always been so good. Will refund if I can find my original invoice. which I cannot find, There are no plans to sell Eclips 2 in the UK or Europe. Stumped....coming up to Xmas too...the worst time. have looked on internet to see if I can find a repair service elsewhere....no luck.! If you get anywhere please let me know...thanks
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

How about trying to email customer support in U.S.? Just a thought.

Sandy
Sandy in PA