software won't work on pen command

debrobinson

software won't work on pen command

Post by debrobinson »

If I want to write somthing, and i change it to the pen command,the software will act like it is going to work, but then nothing - it doesn't send anything to the eclips - if i use the blade or auto command and put a pen in instead of the blade it will work. Why can't I use the pen command
papasue

Re: software won't work on pen command

Post by papasue »

Deb, if you post the file I'll take a look and see if it works on my eclips. If it doesn't then you will need to contact either CraftEdge or Sizzix but I'll let you know what I experience since I do draw a lot of my files.

You did designate the text as "cut line type: Draw/Pen after typing the word and then selected cut/draw in the cutter menu after selecting cut right?
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
debrobinson

Post by debrobinson »

yes - I put in the text, then went to Cutter and Cut with Sizzex eclip - chose the Pen and hit command draw. I don't get an error, it just doesn't do anything
papasue

Post by papasue »

Debra, did you designate your txt in ecal as cut line type: draw pen. See this graphic. You said you typed the text and then went to cut but you didn't say you selected the txt and did the cut line type: draw.

Did you do both?
Screen Shot 2013-12-26 at 5.09.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-12-26 at 5.09.12 PM.png (37 KiB) Viewed 2494 times
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
debrobinson

Post by debrobinson »

You r right. I forgot to fob that. Thank u