New eClips Not Working

cherimoe

New eClips Not Working

Post by cherimoe »

I'm so disappointed! I just got my eclips and it won't work at all. I have watched the tutorials and performed everything suggested in the troubleshooting section. When I try to cut from eCal, I receive an error message that the eclips machine cannot be found. When I try to cut using the handheld device with a cartridge, the display shows "Processing" but that's it. I have to power off the machine to reset the handheld device.I have switched USB ports, powered off, etc. but nothing is working. I am using a mac with OS 10.7.5, eCal V1.016, and when the handheld device powers on it says v 3.1. I have sent emails to both CraftEdge and Sizzix, but since this is the weekend thought I would try here too. Please help!! ~Cheri Moe
cherimoe

Re: New eClips Not Working

Post by cherimoe »

Thanks so much to CraftEdge tech support to responding so quickly to my enquiry…even on a Friday night! Simple fix! I unknowingly had the USB cable attached to both the hand-held controller and my mac. Evidently, you can't do that! I hope this helps someone else! :P
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Re: New eClips Not Working

Post by mitsim »

Yay, Craftedge for getting back to you so quickly. And, now you get to play over the weekend! Yahoo!