ECLIPS WILL NOT LOAD MAT

MaryNSC

ECLIPS WILL NOT LOAD MAT

Post by MaryNSC »

My eclips I have had for almost 2 years LOVE LOVE LOVE IT But today it DIED I M so SAD It will not load the mat The hand held Unit will come on but it will not work either I was going to try to use that to do the Unload / load mat I updated my ECAL too The laser light is staying on I M crying..:O(
O how I hope there is a MAGIC SPELL here..:O)
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: ECLIPS WILL NOT LOAD MAT

Post by sstehman »

I haven't heard that issue reported by anyone yet. I would contact customer support. Send them an email as they like having it in writing, but also follow up with a call if possible. Please report back with how they resolve it in case others experience the same issue.
Sandy in PA
alliellis

Post by alliellis »

I am in UK and had a brand new eclips that was doing the same. Sizzix tested it and said it was Ok but I couldn't get it to work. It turned out in the end to be the lead. Mine was just a 2 ended lead, they now provide one with 3 connections on - computerr, controller and eclips. It works fine now.Hope this helps. Customer service are very helpful
Allison

SCAL 2.012, INKSCAPE, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, WINDOWS 7. Sizzix eclips, ECAL

http://www.craftoutloud.co.uk
craftsbyalli.blogspot.com
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Hope poster sees your note. They were sending new cables to all eClips owners. If anyone did not get theirs, contact Sizzix to get your new cable.
Sandy in PA