Software interference

Paula Anne

Software interference

Post by Paula Anne »

Hi. I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with interference.
I have been using a wireless keyboard, until I got my eclips.
Whenever I try to use it while the machine is on (software does not necessarily need to be opened), the keyboard stops working.

Today, I was listening to itunes on my pc.
I set up my design (so ecal is open), and hit send to cut. And it stalls as if it is sending it to the printer, but can't.
Then, I was on the phone with DELL and they sent me a link, I clicked on the link and the software stopped cutting....totally stopped in the middle of the cut.

Oh, and my layers pallette won't stay open. That's new. That started with the release just before this new 1.04 release.

I would love to hear if anyone else is having any of these issues.
Paula Anne

Re: Software interference

Post by Paula Anne »

WOW!!!!!!!!! 31 reads and NO ONE is having any of these problems. Ok, well my husband has been saying that I am an electronic nightmare, so ..... guess he is right! rofl :lol: :lol:
papasue

Re: Software interference

Post by papasue »

Paula Anne, sorry no one had any answer for you.

The only thing I can think of ia MEMORY overflow.

I would suggest that you pose the ? to CraftEdge directly. Obviously you are doing a lot of things at one time and they are probably the only ones who can help you figure it out.

If you turn off iTunes and try it does it work, then got back to the regular keyboard (no BlueTooth) and try it again. You are running too many apps and SCAL alone takes up a lot of memory, sending to the cutter using up more.

Oh, one more thing.....shut down completly to clear the cache each time you try something!

Let us know.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.