rollers keep rolling

melchache

rollers keep rolling

Post by melchache »

i have been using my eclips today,but when i tried to load the mat again the rollers just keep rolling.i have cleaned the sensor but to no avail.PLEASE help :roll:
papasue

Re: rollers keep rolling

Post by papasue »

Hi, sorry about your problem. Can I assume that you restarted the computer, the software and the cutter and tried again? Did you try with a different file and got the same result?

If so you might need to contact Sizzix or CraftEdge support..
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Oh, Oh....I had same problem with my first one. It was a problem with the circuit board. Contact Sizzix support. They had to replace mine.
Sandy in PA
ajsmom

Post by ajsmom »

Mine is doing the same thing. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes the rollers just spin and spin and you cant do anything. Please update on what you've done and any fixes you find.

Lisa
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Contact Sizzix..this was an issue with the original eClips machine.
Sandy in PA
janekinso

Post by janekinso »

I've been having the same issue for quite some time, and cleaning with alcohol no longer works. I was so impressed with eclips at first, but I have now given up. Enough is enough. :x I bought a Silver Bullet and it will arrive late next week. Sherri at That's Scrap Inc. is amazing--- help and support there are awesome. Scal 3 is included and I'm SO happy about that! I can't wait for my new machine to arrive. :D
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit
kim in iowa

Post by kim in iowa »

Roller will not quit spinning on my sizzix eclips, Please could someone tell me the cost of fixing it,
is it worth it ? kim in iowa
papasue

Post by papasue »

Hi, assuming that the problem is with the cutter and not the software only the cutter mfg (sizzix) could give you an estimate. All my experiences with them have been very positive.....give them a call.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.