real big problem with my eclips!!

Zara

real big problem with my eclips!!

Post by Zara »

Hi everyone!

I just filmed my problem, because I don't know how to tell it in english. Sometimes when I cut a file (no new file!) my machine maces a noise and doesn't stop, it is like a break...

I hope I can upload this little video... eventhough there are two pictures. One shows the cutline that happens while ... not stopping, breaking? Don't know the right word. The other picture shows how much the machine comes up for the second cut on page. (Does someone understand it?)

so here are the pictures:

ok, can't upload a mov here... :cry:
Attachments
Foto2.JPG
Foto2.JPG (347.24 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
Foto.JPG
Foto.JPG (214.69 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
Have a wonderfull day!

Sorry if my english is sometimes a little funny. I'm from Germany and I do my very best so you can hopefully understand what I mean.
Zara

Re: real big problem with my eclips!!

Post by Zara »

Wow, I uploaded my first movie on youtube ;)

hope this link works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGVVoCBZQIE
Have a wonderfull day!

Sorry if my english is sometimes a little funny. I'm from Germany and I do my very best so you can hopefully understand what I mean.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Zara, you will have to contact Support for the cutter and send them the video, also.
So sorry you are having troubles.
Do you have the latest version for your software?

http://craftedge.com/download/download.html
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Zara

Post by Zara »

yes, there's the latest version on my pc. Thanks for your answer. I sent an e-mail to the shopowner where I got it from. He just wrote to me that he sent it to sizzix... hope they can help me.

It happens some times and then I can cut a few weeks without trouble... makes me sad
Have a wonderfull day!