Is it ecal or eclips?

thecountryrose

Is it ecal or eclips?

Post by thecountryrose »

I haven't used my eclips for a couple of weeks, but it was working perfectly until this morning. I was trying to cut an svg file and had the image placed on my screen between the 1" grid and the 5" grid. The machine went all the way over to the 12" grid and not only started to cut there at the 12" grid, it cut it vertically instead of horizontally. I turned off the eclips, unplugged the eclips, re-started my computer, tried files that I know for a fact cut correctly before, and I tried the re-set button inside the machine. Still cuts in different places.

I also closed out ecal a few times and then re-opened ecal. Twice, after clicking on the cut icon, the software stopped responding and I had to close it out. Is the problem ecal related or eclips related? Thanks so much for any help!!!

ETA: I cut with the handheld remote and it cut where it was supposed to cut, if that helps with troubleshooting.
thecountryrose

Re: Is it ecal or eclips?

Post by thecountryrose »

Problem resolved! The orientation somehow got set on landscape and needs to be set on portrait. It's cutting correctly now :)