Craft Edge

Sure Cuts A Lot Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:18 am 

Hi, I have had my Silhouette Cameo machine and the SCAL version 4 program for about 4 months now and even with all of the updates, I am still not able to use the print and cut feature. I paid the extra money to get the newer version, but so far I am so disappointed that I have to use another program entirely because SCAL is so frustrating. Print and cut is my favorite feature and I had much better results with it on my eclipse and ECAL. Is there anyway you can update the software so that my program doesn't crash every single time I try print and cut. I am so close to just removing it from my computer because I shouldn't have to spend 3 hours and get nowhere. It's not worth my time. Please help if you can.
Thank you,
Therese

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:19 pm 

Hi, so sorry that you are not getting the benefits of scal. You really need to contact support@craftedge.com with all your info. CE does monitor this board regularly. I do hope you get it resolved.

Mac 10.9.5 Yosemite, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.