my cutter is not listed

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
Larmabee

my cutter is not listed

Post by Larmabee »

I have downloaded SCAL 4 trial version onto my Mac. When I try to set up my cutter, it is not listed. Is there a generic one I can use? I am trying to hook up an AIP plotter. I really would like to consolidate all my softwares instead of having a bunch of different ones for all my cutters.
papasue

Re: my cutter is not listed

Post by papasue »

I think you need to talk to craftedge directly. they can be reached a support@craftedge.com

good luck
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Alleyco

Post by Alleyco »

Did you ever get an answer to this? I am in the same boat with my ASC365, they sell Sure Cuts A Lot with their machine and yet I cannot find it listed. Would really really appreciate help. Thanks so much
asleight

Post by asleight »

Does anyone know if this program is compatible with a creationtech plotter? PCUT CT 1200? My friend just gave me her plotter and I dont' have a windows computer so I wanted to buy SCAL V4 in hopes that I can design and cut directly to the plotter. I have silhouette design software, so I liked the idea of it being interchangable with that. But I don't want to by SCAL if it's not compatible. I'd love to hear any opinions. thx
papasue

Post by papasue »

Hi, there is a list of compatible cutters on the craftedge.com site. You can also contact the support team directly from there. I hope this gets you the answer you seek.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.