How to get this panther to cut?

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
cardclutter

How to get this panther to cut?

Post by cardclutter »

My son asked if I could get this panther head cut for his room. Ughhh. Not working for me and when I converted it in inkscape and load into scal it cuts the whole sheet from side to side. Help? cardclutter@yahoo.com.
Attachments
panther.svg
(381.09 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
panther.jpg
panther.jpg (511.48 KiB) Viewed 5238 times
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Re: How to get this panther to cut?

Post by DogCarbon »

The image is very pixel-ey.

If you could find another, that would help with the clean up of the file, but if this is the best he can find, then with some work (about an hour of my time), the file could be cleaned up.
cardclutter

Post by cardclutter »

This is the best he could get. It is his school mascot and they will only release a clean copy to certified vendors. His football team is WI, middle border conference champs and in level 3 of 4 for state playoffs and he wanted a 12"head for his room this weekend after the game his friends were coming over and he wanted to be the cool one with the mascot logo in vinyl on the wall. I would be willing to pay you if you could get me a copy that I could load and size as needed in SCAL2 for my cricut.

Thanks
Kay
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Here you go.. the reason it was cutting the whole sheet side to side is because when you did the trace it traced that sheet of paper as well. You could see the nodes from the white background on each side..
Attachments
panther.svg
(22.05 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
cardclutter

Post by cardclutter »

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! My son was thrilled and his team mates were so impressed. One of the mom's called me to find out where I bought the logo, now her kids want them and she can't find them. Please let me know what I owe you! I just can't thank you enough!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

You are welcome.. You don't owe me a thing.. I'm glad they were happy.. .