SCAL 2 not cutting on Mac with cricut

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
chawklit

SCAL 2 not cutting on Mac with cricut

Post by chawklit »

No problems in past but now it won't cut anything - I am very frustrated and aggravated since SCAL is not supporting Cricut anymore - I don't think that is right and gives me a bad feeling about purchasing anything from them in the future - I really enjoyed using the SCAL 2 and I am not happy it will not work anymore - cannot find any help online. Is there a solution for this? Thanks :(
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: SCAL 2 not cutting on Mac with cricut

Post by sstehman »

If you already own SCAL, contact CraftEdge Support with your problem. They just cannot sell any future copies of SCAL for use with Cricut.
Sandy in PA
chawklit

Post by chawklit »

Thanks. Been reading on cricut site and it seems that it won't work with Mac maverick. My luck but I'm sure not alone!
papasue

Post by papasue »

The blame belongs to the Cricut (Provocraft) for suing craftedge and stopping them from offering scal for the Cricut so you would have to continue buying cartridges. Contact them with your complaint please.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

You're probably wasting your time contacting Provo Craft. Better to simply not buy anything from them and spread the word about it. I haven't bought ANY PC products in 2 1/2 years.

Does that Mac have anything like Window's Compatibility mode?