Deleted topic “black cat cougar” by hbicigo

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
gj1

Deleted topic “black cat cougar” by hbicigo

Post by gj1 »

I must give notice to those who may be looking for their posts. I am so sorry I have made this mistake...

There was a first time poster that needed approval and so I was going to approve, but first move the topic from General to Marketplace and I did that, but left a ghost copy in General...so I went back to delete that and it deleted the one in Marketplace, also...so the topic is gone, and the first time poster, who I can't recall her name is gone, too. OH BUMMER!

Perhaps you could repost on this other thread that is started, about the BC cutters.
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=27377

Please accept my apologizes for my error. I have entered a request to see if there is a way to retrieve the topic, but I don't think there is a way.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Louise-Paisley

Re: Deleted topic “black cat cougar” by hbicigo

Post by Louise-Paisley »

gj1 wrote:I must give notice to those who may be looking for their posts. I am so sorry I have made this mistake...

There was a first time poster that needed approval and so I was going to approve, but first move the topic from General to Marketplace and I did that, but left a ghost copy in General...so I went back to delete that and it deleted the one in Marketplace, also...so the topic is gone, and the first time poster, who I can't recall her name is gone, too. OH BUMMER!

Perhaps you could repost on this other thread that is started, about the BC cutters.
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=27377

Please accept my apologizes for my error. I have entered a request to see if there is a way to retrieve the topic, but I don't think there is a way.
Would that be the topic I posted in?

I have no way of determining this as when I go to My Posts there is nothing listed - I assume because I am in post moderation. Makes it very difficult to follow up or check on posts I am making!

Any chance of dropping the post moderation and restrictions?, I am not a spambot I am co-admin on www.blackcatforumuk.com ;)
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Yes, it was your post that I was wanting to approve...and, I am sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused you. You are cleared now for future posting. Thanks for coming back to check. You can post here or begin a new topic or post in the one that I suggested. Please keep it within the Marketplace or Cutter Reviews.

Thank you.
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

gj1 wrote:Yes, it was your post that I was wanting to approve...and, I am sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused you. You are cleared now for future posting. Thanks for coming back to check. You can post here or begin a new topic or post in the one that I suggested. Please keep it within the Marketplace or Cutter Reviews.

Thank you.
No problem, it happens to us all, that sinking feeling as you realise you just clicked the wrong button and you can't go back LOL

My post was addressing a specific comment another member made, as that original comment no longer exists there is little point in re-posting my reply, to be honest I think deleting it was a better option than replying so you did me a favour really :D

Thanks for clearing the mod status, I understand it is sometimes a necessity during the introduction period but quite annoying non the less ;)
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

Spoke too soon it would seem, still in moderation, are you having a bad day for wrong buttons LOL
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I keep approving...not sure why they keep requesting that...this is bothersome! I don't know...it usually just take one or two approvals....but, the process is necessary, just seems a bit overdone at this moment. Thanks for your patience and understanding...'sinking feeling'...exactly what it was.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

When you are a new poster, there will be an approval process for the first couple of posts....then they will go through.
Sandy in PA