SCAL Craft Challenge

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
cherylk

Re: SCAL Craft Challenge

Post by cherylk »

My neighbor and I got together and designed a box similar to one I had from an upscale store. Later we found one on a blog that was very similar. I sure hope that no one gets mad if my box
design looks similar by sheer coincidence. Of course the deco is totally different, but I hope this is not a problem. All this creativity around here is bound to lead to some of the same designs done in different ways. There are some pretty cool entries!
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

cherylk wrote:My neighbor and I got together and designed a box similar to one I had from an upscale store. Later we found one on a blog that was very similar. I sure hope that no one gets mad if my box
design looks similar by sheer coincidence. Of course the deco is totally different, but I hope this is not a problem. All this creativity around here is bound to lead to some of the same designs done in different ways. There are some pretty cool entries!

As long as your decorations are different, I don't see a problem.
Todd
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I've had files that look like I've copied from others as well but that wasn't the case.. There is a chance your ideas will look similar to others. I wouldn't worry...
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

BTT.....60 projects and counting!!!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Looking for #62 NOW! This Challenge is a HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE can take a bow!!
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

We are a whacky bunch are we not! We are all getting excited about a contest where the more entries the contest has, the less chance we have of winning a prize and we don't really care. Too funny!
Todd
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Yep...the more the merrier...!!! It will be so good to build an archived GALLERY for reference. I am going to love having that here.
I am so glad that suggestion was made. The talent is phenomenal on this board. Hey...question...what does BB stand for?
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

talanhart wrote:We are a whacky bunch are we not! We are all getting excited about a contest where the more entries the contest has, the less chance we have of winning a prize and we don't really care. Too funny!
I would love to win but if I don't, it will still be fun to see how others use their winnings. Plus, it's been great seeing all the different projects that people are coming up with. So many different ideas for one theme...it's great! Maybe we are just a little whacky but I love it!
Heather
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

gj1 wrote:Yep...the more the merrier...!!! It will be so good to build an archived GALLERY for reference. I am going to love having that here.
I am so glad that suggestion was made. The talent is phenomenal on this board. Hey...question...what does BB stand for?

I believe it means Bulletin Board.
Heather
gj1

Post by gj1 »

OOOOOH :))))))))))