Print and CUt Registration Marks

SCAL for the Sizzix eclips
dddemauro

Print and CUt Registration Marks

Post by dddemauro »

:roll: I am hopeful someone can help me out. I have ECAL software for my Eclips machine. I cannot for the life of me get the registration marks to get in the margins. I even put my design in the center of the page and no luck. I am only trying to print an image that is 4x4 inches, I have the mat set to 12x12 and the paper set to 12x12. :o
papasue

Re: Print and CUt Registration Marks

Post by papasue »

Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: Print and CUt Registration Marks

Post by HeatherM »

If you have your virtual mat set to Vertical (Portrait) orientation then the upper left corner (with the black triangle) prints is the upper left corner of your paper. I don't remember how it prints in the other orientation.

You can change your registration marks if you wish so that they are closer to your cut lines. I have my mark offset set at 0.10 cm so that I can fit more digi stamps on my cardstock.

Another thing to check is to use the cut preview button (magnifying glass over page icon) to see if you have a stray cut line or node that is causing the marks to be out farther than expected.