Bottom of the mat disappearing?

SCAL for the Sizzix eclips
bestcee

Bottom of the mat disappearing?

Post by bestcee »

I just updated to the most recent version (1.007). Now when I zoom in the first 2 spots I can't see the bottom 1/2 of the mat. Once I zoom in 3 or more, the bottom reappears.

I did email support, but I wanted to know if anyone else has this problem, or if it's just me?
I cut with the Sizzix Eclips and Ecal.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: Bottom of the mat disappearing?

Post by sstehman »

Guess I don't understand the question. When you zoom in, you will not see the entire mat. What do you mean by 2 spots?
Sandy in PA
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Post by mitsim »

Try setting zooming out so you see your mat the way you want it. Then, go to edit/preferences/general, and make sure that auto zoom mat to fit window, remember last mat size, keep mat visible while cutting are all checked. See if that helps for the next time you open it.
bestcee

Post by bestcee »

I like to zoom in by pushing ctrl (and) + twice. When I do that, then scroll down to where the bottom of the mat should be, the bottom 1/2" of mat is not visible. (Sorry, I missed the " in my first post! :oops: )

So, instead of being able to see the bottom edge of the mat (when I scroll down to make sure all my cuts are on the mat, and not out of bounds) there is nothing after 11. No 12, no bottom mat line or bottom box.

This stays the same if I zoom in once more(3 zooms), but as soon as I zoom in again (4 zooms) the bottom of the mat magically reappears. Or at least a very thin edge of blue, and all of the space between 11 and 12.

I hope that makes more sense. And unfortunately, mitsim I tried your solution, but the bottom of the mat is still missing.
I cut with the Sizzix Eclips and Ecal.