Fill page with same image

SCAL for the Sizzix eclips
KeyWestKelly

Fill page with same image

Post by KeyWestKelly »

Hey ladies,
I just got my eClips and was soooo excited but now I feel like there's so much to learn! I have an image that I figured out how to import and print & cut so I'm good to go there. My problem is that I need 10 of them and don't want to waste 10 sheets of my t-shirt transfer paper. I remember seeing in one of the YouTube videos that there's a way to enter the paper size and it will fit as many of the image on there (does that make sense) but I can't remember where I saw it. Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks & I'm sure I'll be posting a lot in the near future :)
gj1

Re: Fill page with same image

Post by gj1 »

IF it is the same as scal3, you would put your one image on the mat, then Edit, Select All, right click on mouse and copy, and then go to Edit, Paste Auto Fill...you would then just delete the ones that won't fit on your paper when printed. You have to know how your paper prints and how much margin you have to allow for, etc....this is how I do it, anyway. Not sure if it is much different for ecal. I don't know of the tutorial, but I believe that svgcuts.com has several.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
KeyWestKelly

Post by KeyWestKelly »

Great. Thanks so much. I'm going to try that after my lil man goes to bed. After thinking about it, I think that was for when using the controller. I know there was an option to cut as many as the size of the paper would allow.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I hope someone with ecal will respond to you also...I am sorry I can not be of more help.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Post by mitsim »

Yup, it's the exact same for ECAL. Just go to copy, then paste (auto fill).
melchache

Post by melchache »

i just go to object and then duplicate