Workspace question

SCAL for the Sizzix eclips
janekinso

Workspace question

Post by janekinso »

I remember having this issue with SCAL, but I don't remember the fix. I set up a workspace that I like, save it, but the next time I open it I have to do some fiddling to make it right. What am I doing wrong with this next? :roll: Thanks for any help.
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit
gj1

Re: Workspace question

Post by gj1 »

If ecal is like scal...first go to 'manage workplace' and delete and click ok...the ones that are there, and then save the one you want. I think?????
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

there is a bug in scal3.. I assume ecal too..

It does not save the sizes of all the windows so if you adjust the main window with your mat on it the size and position is not saved and defaults to the normal size.

I have reported it previously but it has not been addressed so maybe if someone else pops in a bug report it will get bumped up the list a bit ;)
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
janekinso

Post by janekinso »

Thanks, Luoise. I wondered if it was a glitch. I have created and deleted four different workspaces, and each time I have had to resize them on start-up. I'll report it as a bug then. I always want to check first to make sure that it's not just about my ineptitude. :lol:
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit