not responding

SCAL for the Sizzix eclips
angel

Re: not responding

Post by angel »

well I'm not a font junkie yet lol so I only have what's on my computer plus five that I downloaded. I emailed it to craft edge they are looking at it now. but here is a stumper for you all I opened that file and hid the images then select all for my draw lines copied. I then opened another page pasted then group and it worked great lol. weird.
angel

Post by angel »

http://www.craftedge.com/bin/Install_eCAL_1_004.exe i just copied the update they sent me and pasted it here, this will fix the freezing issue when grouping. thanks craftedge for being so quick!!!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Yippee...gotta love Craftedge!!!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
angel

Post by angel »

I would recommend not downloading the 1.004 version, it is causing the layers pallette to freeze up when working in there, I reinstalled 1.003 I give up.

update. it is also not saving work correctly. it will not replace an existing file.
gemxh7764

Post by gemxh7764 »

Hi, I have version 1.007 and I have the freezing of the software where I have to ctr-alt-del everytime. Is someone working on this? I just purchased the eclips/eCal and am really disappointed.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: eCal freezes up ANYTIME I hit to cut.
Toulouse31

Post by Toulouse31 »

gemxh7764 wrote:Hi, I have version 1.007 and I have the freezing of the software where I have to ctr-alt-del everytime. Is someone working on this? I just purchased the eclips/eCal and am really disappointed.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: eCal freezes up ANYTIME I hit to cut.
I was having similar issues and e-mailed Tech support, almost straight away they e-mailed back, got more details from me, I sent them some files what were causing the prog to crash and they sent me what i assume is a Beta of an upgrade. that was a couple of days ago.

I'm running windows 7, 64 bit. I also have Scal3 and that was behaving itself with the exact same files. I expect there will be an upgrade soon.

I've packing to go to England for a few days and won't have much net assess.
*Eclips* with Ecal (Now dead)
Owner of purple E-Craft from hell.
Used to own old Cricut.
Scal3