machine shuts off during cutting

SCAL for the Sizzix eclips
Misty

Re: machine shuts off during cutting

Post by Misty »

I understand how a blog can be lots of work. What machine do you have? Do you scrapbook or make cards or both? I love making cards as you can tell.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Misty...my specs are listed on the side...I don't like to talk about my machine, because then it makes me think about how it is always slightly off with print and cut and I barely cut much of anything and the blades go dull so fast or are dull right out of the packaging...the mats are either too sticky or not enough when purchased so I am down to my last two. But, the truth is, what I enjoy the most is the SCAL software and creating files, anyway. If I do cut and glue it is usually a card to send someone, and I use to particiapate giving 100's of cards for soldiers, but have stopped now as my budget required. I like to make files that cut on 8.5 x 11 sheets of cardstock, because that is what I have. I use to have a room FULL of stuff, as I went with the flow and got way more than I needed or used...one day, I just said "This is out of control"...and I gutted the room and painted it and got rid of everything down to 3 boxes of 'stuff'. When my machine breaks it will go in the trash.

I have never sold or made any money doing this because I don't know how. I did not understand blogging well enough to ever try that, so I just give all my files away free. It is the feed back from people which is my payment, as I love this community at CE.
I am a bit bummed that I don't know anything about the new machines and so that sort of takes me out of the loop on them. I am thrilled for everyone who has been able to get one, though and love reading about them.

Bye for now.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

PS: Misty...I did try to make a lacy box, but it is no where near as good as the one you showed from svgcuts.com...but the link goes to many box selections and I could not see which one had the lacy box...could you post a link more direct to the collection of boxes that contain it?
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Here is the direct link for the lacey box. I got it when they offered it free to email followers..... http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page= ... cts_id=289