Sure Cuts A Lot 2.011 Update Released

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot 2.011 Update Released

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Beckie pm me your email address and I'll send you the 2.010 update... just uninstall the 2.011 .. I sense your frustration...
laxmom

Post by laxmom »

Can someone please help me. I d/l'd the version 2.011 (no a, b, c or d's noted anywhere) just shows 2.011 on craftedge.com and on my version when I open it up.

I have complete freezing and I cannot resize my letters in text mode like I used to be able to before. Where is the current version (d) located so that I can d/l to get rid of these annoying, new bugs.

Any suggestions to help me?
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

When you click on download it will show the letter d in the file.. Just click and when it shows save as note the letter d is there..
Beckie

Post by Beckie »

I am back to using 2.010 because I can not get 2.011 to dld right. It just messes up everything and the screens are black and the icons just move like there is no stopping them. Weird. Thanks anyways I guess I have to wait and find out if someone from craftedge will call me or something. I really wanted to start playing with the new things it has. OH WELL..... :cry:
andienichols

Post by andienichols »

Why am I not able to open any scut files and why is it when some file are opend they are totally messed up.
Hope someone can help me.
momaloy

Post by momaloy »

Beckie - sounds like you and I are having the exact same problem!! I really want to use that text to path feature!! Did you do a support ticket? I did and they sent me the 2.010, but I hope they haven't given up on trying to determine what the problem is...

Mo
balletcostumemom

Post by balletcostumemom »

Can someone help decipher all of this. I have upgraded twice, the first one and then the one when someone came on and said the next one fixed the issues others were having. (I was not having them). However, now it seems there are two more updates and we have so many posts about updates here I'm no longer sure if the newest update, d?, is clear to get.

Is there someone who knows where we all in all of this that can help?
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47
KymberK

Post by KymberK »

Does anyone have version 2.010 I could try? I've had no luck with 2.011 or SCAL 1
stormteaser19

Post by stormteaser19 »

blondemommy wrote:I think I figured out the wrap text thing! Ok...select a shape, like a circle. Then click on the shape tools so you get nodes. Then click on the text tool, hold it down until you get the option to "type on a path". Then click on the edge of the circle and start typing. I hope this helps and I hope it makes sense!!!! I love SCAL!
Well isnt that cool! That makes it a lot easier to type around things like that! Thanks for the great find! Also i downloaded 2011d and have not had an problem cutting...yet. but i have only cut 1 thing.
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

stormteaser19 wrote:
blondemommy wrote:I think I figured out the wrap text thing! Ok...select a shape, like a circle. Then click on the shape tools so you get nodes. Then click on the text tool, hold it down until you get the option to "type on a path". Then click on the edge of the circle and start typing. I hope this helps and I hope it makes sense!!!! I love SCAL!
Well isnt that cool! That makes it a lot easier to type around things like that! Thanks for the great find! Also i downloaded 2011d and have not had an problem cutting...yet. but i have only cut 1 thing.

WOWEEE I didn't even know we could do that!!!! That makes me stoked! :D
..."you had the power all along"...
from The Wizard of Oz