export a printable file with contour cutting marks possible?

primal decals

export a printable file with contour cutting marks possible?

Post by primal decals »

I am trying to print a large photo on adhesive photo paper (roughly 24"x24") then contour cut it on the titan 2.

Sure Cuts Alot wont export a printable file with contour cutting marks. I have even tried taking a screen shot and aligning it in photo shop. I have also tried to export a svg file with ".regmarks" in the layer name with a rectangle around what I am trying to cut. supposedly that is supposed to make reg marks in sure cuts alot pro 4 but it never works!

Does anyone have a clue on this or is it possible?
SandyMcC

Re: export a printable file with contour cutting marks possi

Post by SandyMcC »

I'm trying to understand what you need. Are you saying that you need the exported file to show the actual cut lines, along with the registration marks? Or, are you having issues with getting just the registration marks themselves exported?
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/
primal decals

Re: export a printable file with contour cutting marks possi

Post by primal decals »

SandyMcC wrote:I'm trying to understand what you need. Are you saying that you need the exported file to show the actual cut lines, along with the registration marks? Or, are you having issues with getting just the registration marks themselves exported?
I guess i forgot about this post lol . But yes i was trying to save the image with the reg marks as if it was sent thru the software for print and cut. I was trying to cheat and just place the reg marks and place it in my cutter .