Trial version print and cut problem on Silhouette portrait

Pbo

Post by Pbo »

Hi!
I have just downloaded the trial version of Sure Cuts a Lot and im slowly figuring everything out. I am having problems with the print and cut being really off from where it should cut. For example it will cut the circle almost 1/3 of the way up. It happens whether i set the start position myself (when it has trouble finding the registration marks) and even when it detects the registration marks itself. I know the trial versions puts a cut across anything it cuts and it isnt that. I have pressed on the calibrate button but it doesnt do anything just shows a red cross in top left corner on diagram?? Am i not able to calibrate with the trial version?? I have a silhouette portrait and i can get good print and cut with that software but dont really like the software itself.
Thanks for any help!!!
papasue

Re: Trial version print and cut problem on Silhouette portra

Post by papasue »

It is possible and probable that your problem is that the "trial" version does not cut. It used to just cut a diagonal line across the image but maybe updated. You could contact support@craftedge.com to be sure, but that's my guess.

If you get a different answer I'm sure all of us would appreciate knowing the correct answer :)
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Pbo

Post by Pbo »

Thanks Papasue!
I have actually sent a request to support but i am aware there's a pretty big time difference as I am in the UK so hopefully i will get a reply soon.
I have actually now purchased the program and unfortunately i am still having the problem.
I have tried putting paper on mat in different areas to see if any difference but unfortunately not.
Im hoping to eventually upgrade to the KNK force but wanting to learn this programme first but finding this part very frustrating lo!!
If i take it into silhouette studio its a pretty perfect print and cut which is annoying as hell as i like this programme so much more lol!!
Thanks for trying to help!!
fillipppyatochckin

Post by fillipppyatochckin »

Hi,

I am trying to find the demo/trial version of Promis.e software. Can anyone help me to give me a link.

Your help is appriciated.

Regards;
LinuxuserX
SandyMcC

Post by SandyMcC »

This forum is specifically for owners of Sure Cuts A Lot software. However, I googled the software you're wanting and quite a few links appeared. Good luck:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CH ... nKdM84rgsw
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/