mh721-mk2 contour cutting not cutting in the right location

MCMARC917

mh721-mk2 contour cutting not cutting in the right location

Post by MCMARC917 »

I would like to start out by saying I am very new to this, so I am hoping everyone takes it easy on me. I will probably leave some thing out as I am not sure as to what is important and what is not. I just bought a mh721 -mk2 and would like to use it to contour cut images for heat transfer paper to make t-shirts. I am starting out by using the pen to draw on regular paper until I am convinced I can do it without any problems. My problems are with the registration marks. When trying to line up the pen with the registration marks my problem occurs. Sometimes the paper will come out of the cutter when trying to line up the 2nd or 3rd restoration mark, and other times when I am actually able to line up the pen with the registration marks the pen will go off the paper and also the paper will come out or crunch up making the experience a bad one. I am using Cut Mode as WYSIWYG. Please if anyone can help me get a better understanding of what I am doing wrong I would very much appreciate it. I am going on 6 days now stuck with this issue and would love to be able to stop cutting images with scissors.
papasue

Re: mh721-mk2 contour cutting not cutting in the right locat

Post by papasue »

If you want to post your file I will take a look.
Ensure that your mat size, material, orientation and paper size is correct in your cutter settings would be a place to start.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.