print does not do reg marks

oreomama

print does not do reg marks

Post by oreomama »

First of all scal does not show the item I want to print unless i do preview. There is just an empty box with arrows. Then it wont print reg marks. I have set it to, I should be able to see reg marks when I click preview but they dont show and neither do the lines show for print margins. Help?

I have win7 and scal3
papasue

Re: print does not do reg marks

Post by papasue »

Hi, if you cannot see the image did you select the image and add a stroke? If after adding the stroke to the image check print preview. Also check to ensure that you have "show reg marks" checked in the cutter preview box.

If you can post the file I will take a look and see what is happening.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
oreomama

Post by oreomama »

And what is a stroke? Yes i have it set to show reg marks. Ask it to do anything and it stops responding and I have to restart the program again. :?
papasue

Post by papasue »

With the image selected look on the right hand side and you see the the color palette. It shows you the color and stroke and fill if it is set to "none' then you would change it to color using the drop down arrows and pick a color for the "stroke' black is good for now. That should outline the image with a black line. Also see the "opacity" bar, it should be at 100%.
Fill and Stroke.png
Fill and Stroke.png (48.71 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
If that doesn't work then if you could post the file here someone will take a look and diagnose it for you OR you could use the support form on craftedge.com and ask the guru's for help.

Let us know how you do or what fixed it.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
oreomama

Post by oreomama »

Ah ha. Figured it out. Show outlines only was checked. It is fixed. Thanks, made me look at all as I dont know where the fill and stroke is at. Been four years since I have used this program.
oreomama

Post by oreomama »

now it would be great if it would not go to not responding a lot when it is asked to do something , like look for reg marks. help?
oreomama

Post by oreomama »

My stroke does not look like yours and it dissapears when i click on the item I want to print. Also mine does not print reg marks and I have set it to do so. I have scal 3. Very frustrating as I would like to use this program with my cutter