Can't calibrate the laser

craftage

Can't calibrate the laser

Post by craftage »

I have 24" black cat cougar and SCAL 3. I have previously used cut+print successfully, but now can't get it to work :(
I print with registration marks as always, then use the arrows in SCAL to locate the registration marks. But when it starts to cut, it doesn't cut where it should.

When I have positioned the first two registration marks and it moves down to position the third mark, it is visible that the laser doesn't move straight down, but moves diagonally to the right. The cutting mat is still properly in place (the mat moves correctly up and down, doesn't go awry).

I tried to calibrate the laser: position the cutting blade and cut the mark +. But when I press "next", the message apprears:

"This page can’t be displayed. Make sure the web address is correct. Look for the page with your search engine. Refresh the page in a few minutes. Check that all network cables are plugged in. Verify that airplane mode is turned off. Make sure your wireless switch is turned on. See if you can connect to mobile broadband. Restart your router."

I ignored this message and aligned the laser in the middle of the cutted mark. And then pressed "finish".

But it didn't help. Because when I start to cut, it still cuts in the wrong places :(

Any ideas what is wrong?