Printing everything in black

KristinOM

Printing everything in black

Post by KristinOM »

Hello, I need help!!!! Not only for this problem, but right now this is the most important for me.

I make this:

And I get this:

Now, I change my stroke and fill to NO color, I restarted everything - my printer, my computer, my Eclips.

Any helpful ideas, please?

Thanks,
Kristin
papasue

Re: Printing everything in black

Post by papasue »

Hmmmmm,

Did you enter all the text yourself by typing in and arranging the words or did you import the file?

Look in the layers panel and see if you have a rectangle drawn on the mat around the words. You should only have the words showing in the layers panel, unless you drew a rectangle to cut around the words like a business card.

Were you planning on doing print to cut like a business card or something? I can see reg marks. You could have filled the rectangle with black.

OR just post the file and someone will take a look and a print it and see if it can be reproduced by others.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
KristinOM

Post by KristinOM »

I solve my problem when I uninstall the Ecal and than install it again..
I have no explanation.
Also, The printer didn't want to print some other colors from my other projects.

In the pictures shown in this thread, I imported the text, I made in AI before.

This is the other problem I have, when I write directly in ECAL software, my marks are over the material and I can't make print2cut... I will show what I mean when I have some more time.

Thanks,
Kristin
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Open your file in Illustrator and make sure you don't have any fill selected for the art board areas.
Todd