does someone use the pen-holder for sizzix eclips?

Zara

does someone use the pen-holder for sizzix eclips?

Post by Zara »

I would like to buy the pen-holder for my sizzix eclips. There are just a few questions. Can I draw everything with this? How about the quality? I don't want to use print and cut just print whith the pen in my eclips.

There was a question in the forum for the stampin up ornaments. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29127&hilit=stampin+up These files are so wonderfull! It would be great to paint and cut with the eclips.
Have a wonderfull day!

Sorry if my english is sometimes a little funny. I'm from Germany and I do my very best so you can hopefully understand what I mean.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: does someone use the pen-holder for sizzix eclips?

Post by sstehman »

I have the pen holder and love it. It has rubber rings that let you adjust the fit to just about any size pen. I found you need to be a little careful with the type of font you use. The fine line fonts will draw just the words you want, but some fonts draw an outline of the letter without fill (and that is good sometimes).
Sandy in PA
judyjo
Location: Indiana, Mac v.10.5.8, Inkscapes, Scal v. 2.013, Cricut Expression, Design Studio, eclips, eCAL

Post by judyjo »

I also have the pen holder and absolutely love it.....wouldn't want to be without it!
Zara

Post by Zara »

Do you think I can scan a few of my stamps and the eclips will draw this before it'll be cutted?
Have a wonderfull day!

Sorry if my english is sometimes a little funny. I'm from Germany and I do my very best so you can hopefully understand what I mean.