New FREE Kit on my blog

ncborn

New FREE Kit on my blog

Post by ncborn »

I know a couple of you have DSA2 and/or I think some of you may be able to take a png file and create a cut file or do a print and cut so I just thought I would let anyone that is interested kw that I do have a FREE kit to anyone that wants it on my blog. Please if you would like check it out as I had not posted for quite a while and thought I better get back to sharing on my blog.

God Bless
Brenda
NCBORN
Brenda E
My Blog http://creativefunconnection.blogspot.com/

Have Canon PS A2200, Windows 7, PSE 10, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.043, Corel Draw 11, Inkscape 0.48.2, Serif Digital Scrap Artist 2
papasue

Re: New FREE Kit on my blog

Post by papasue »

Welcome back, you've been missed. I've been to your blog and could spend an hour playing with all the ideas and freebies posted there! Lots of good stuff. I especially loved this part.

"Some things to share if I can just remember How"

TKS
Attachments
YEAH!.jpg
YEAH!.jpg (22.84 KiB) Viewed 4299 times
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Isn't it nice that you can come back and feel like you never left. Welcome back Brenda.
Sandy in PA
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

good to "see" you again.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
gj1

Post by gj1 »

You have so MANY nice things on your site! I am disappointed though, that 4shared has changed and requires sign up.
When did that happen? I use to beable to d/l from there, and now I can't without joining. I checked to see if it was for all 4shared files, by going to another friends site that uses it, and it requires it there now, too. When did this happen?
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
ncborn

Post by ncborn »

gj1 - I don't understand or know when 4shared could have started that. I downloaded something last week from another blog. Oh but maybe because I already have an account I can download from others Duh! I am sorry I think that is crazy for them to do that. I will look into using something else for ease of use but I checked a couple others out before and it seemed so hard to upload my kits etc so I just stayed with 4shared but will have to check out again. Did you want the kit? I will try to get to you another way if you do.

Thanks to all for the nice comments etc. I hope I can continue to contribute as I enjoyed sharing and giving back to all of you for giving so much help and sharing your files.

God Bless
NCBORN
Brenda E
My Blog http://creativefunconnection.blogspot.com/

Have Canon PS A2200, Windows 7, PSE 10, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.043, Corel Draw 11, Inkscape 0.48.2, Serif Digital Scrap Artist 2
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I was interested to look at what is used in digital scrapbooking...I don't do it, but perhaps it could also be used for print and cut cards...which I am interested in, but you need not do anything different on my behalf...was just wondering when this change occurred. Has to have been recently, I would think.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.