I saw the cutiest pop up card today

GrammyKrausse

I saw the cutiest pop up card today

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Today on the Martha Stewart show I saw the cutiest pop up card and thought about the pnc process. Here is the url for it and you can see the card under Print black and white or color robot clip. Cute really cute ;)

http://www.marthastewart.com/node/882931
gj1

Re: I saw the cutiest pop up card today

Post by gj1 »

Will be great for little kids, and the base will be helpful...I tried and it did not pop right, as I am sure I had it positioned all wrong.
The artist has a children's book and a popout counting book coming soon.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

When the show aired this A M the pdf file wasnt there and it took about two hours for them to add it. I think the rest of the card base will be on her site a little later along with the instructions on how to glue the tabs. Hope so ;)
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I'll check for it another time...will give me a chance to make it to cut around on the machine...I did it with a cutting blade by hand today.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

GrammyKrausse wrote:Today on the Martha Stewart show I saw the cutiest pop up card and thought about the pnc process. Here is the url for it and you can see the card under Print black and white or color robot clip. Cute really cute ;)

http://www.marthastewart.com/node/882931
Update:
This morning the pdf file for the card base has been added along with the black and white drawing of the robot. so all is complete and ready for a pdf download. I see that the pdf is in vector form for the color and think most likely for the black and white as well as the card but have to admit that haven't tried it out. I did see however some of the lines on the color robot wasn't connected and you'll most likely have to use Inkscape to connect them. Don't know though.
Grammy