Hello..I'm new here with SCAL questions....

sarlou

Hello..I'm new here with SCAL questions....

Post by sarlou »

Do I understand SCAL correctly..... it can be used with a computer-linked cutting machine as well as a Cricut machine?
I find I hv to "cleanup' most of my dnloaded clipart on my "PI" machine or I get jagged cuts. Will the SCAL files give me "perfect" cuts from my 'PI' machine AND Cricut :?: Thanks :)
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Hello..I'm new here with SCAL questions....

Post by Sweetness4713 »

SCAL is no longer usable with any cricut machine... unless you have the versions downloaded from before..
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I am abbreviation challenged and don't know the machine you have...but I would say that most images need some work.
I find that you can't just open a picture and cut it...they usually need some kind of adjustment for cutting machines.
As one crafter I heard say..."It is the process which is fun."...or something like that..lol :)
sarlou

Post by sarlou »

I have both a Cricut Create and a Paz. Inspir. The cricut cuts are clean and neat. The Paz takes clean-up time. I'm wondering if i dnload files from places like svg. com they cut clean on my Paz. Does this question make sense? Thanks
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I would contact the manufacturer of your cutter PI and tell them the problems with how the cuts turn out and see what they suggest.