Full size mat on screen

Tell us the features you want to see in Sure Cuts A Lot
SJ5

Full size mat on screen

Post by SJ5 »

I would really like if you could see the whole of the mat at the one time on the screen and not have to keep scrolling up and down to see where things are.

SJ
Tricia

Re: Full size mat on screen

Post by Tricia »

SJ,
Have you tried going to the edge of the screen until you get an arrow and making the screen larger?
SJ5

Post by SJ5 »

I completely forgot about that! I was so pleased that there's now a forum! Thanks anyway.

SJ
Aussie Alli

Post by Aussie Alli »

I'd like all the windows to be more "set" (kind of like DSS...) seems i'm always jumping around trying to get all the windows "just right" I'd like the keypad to be big enough to see (i know i can make it bigger) and set in a spot that still allows a full size mat.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Wish No.1: If SCAL would save the last desktop configuration, that would be great. I am constantly having to make the window bigger every time I open the program. By the way, this is my first post. I'm afraid I haven't had much time to play with the program yet. I can't use it on my main computer as I don't have my Cricut plugged into it. I have to go downstairs and use my "crafting" computer, which leads me to
Wish No.2: the ability to use the program on a computer that doesn't have the Cricut plugged into it (like I can use the trial version of DS for designing).

Sandy
AUSTRALIA
Steph Stimson

Post by Steph Stimson »

I think you can have it on a non-Bug using computer...you just need CDS and the ability update the firmware on your Bug in order to cut what you've designed using SCAL.
Stephanie Stimson
Creative Memories Consultant
CMID #33596439

redhdgirl417@charter.net
http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/stephaniestimson
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

along the same line if it could set which size your default mat is as it always defaults back to 12 x 6 so I have to reset it each time I use the programme.
Thansk
Raewyn