Craft Edge

Page 1 of 1

Author:  kpattondesigns [ Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:13 pm ]
Post subject:  CURVING WORD

I am using SCAL4 and need to know how to "arch" word(s).
thank you

Author:  jrichards [ Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CURVING WORD

Under the text menu there is an option to type on arch. The program does it for you.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group