A better way to select fonts

Tell us the features you want to see in Sure Cuts A Lot
papasue

Re: A better way to select fonts

Post by papasue »

BRichardson wrote:ah-ha! It does work with the Library window. That is not one I regularly keep open though. Would prefer the option from the toolbar. Maybe it's in the works!
Hi, since we are figuring out that this feature works differently on different configurations would you mind posting, either in your signature or here, the OS system and Cutter you are using. It would be most helpful as folks run up against this problem.

TKS
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
BRichardson

Post by BRichardson »

THanks -

I have updated my sig line.
Windows 7 Silhouette Cameo SCAL3 3.046
dragonlord666

Post by dragonlord666 »

just remember, if you have a lot of cutters & software you only get 255 chars to put it all in :)
(I can see some weird abbreviations coming up LOL)

Gaz
Cutters: Phoenix Silver Bullet 18", Black Cat Cougar 18", Silhouette Cameo & Cameo 4
Software: SCAL 5 Pro, Inkscape, Gimp
Computer:IMac running Mojave
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

BRichardson, are you using SCAL with your cameo? not the Silhouett software? i didn't know that was possible if so.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
dragonlord666

Post by dragonlord666 »

Theresa,

yes Scal3 works with the cameo. I often switch between the silver bullet and the cameo.

Gaz
Cutters: Phoenix Silver Bullet 18", Black Cat Cougar 18", Silhouette Cameo & Cameo 4
Software: SCAL 5 Pro, Inkscape, Gimp
Computer:IMac running Mojave
BRichardson

Post by BRichardson »

I use both SCAL3 and SSDE - both have their strengths and weaknesses. I have actually learned a lot more about SCAL by using the SS. I did things I didn't think I could do in SCAL3, only to find out that I could, I just didn't know it :lol:
Windows 7 Silhouette Cameo SCAL3 3.046