Registration marks

Tell us the features you want to see in Sure Cuts A Lot
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Registration marks

Post by HeatherM »

I would like to be able to print multiple digistamps/images on one page with registration marks for each of the images so that I can cut them out one at a time.
newbiecat

Re: Registration marks

Post by newbiecat »

well if you put each one on a different layer then you could send them to print and cut one at a time -

that is print out the sheet with them all on

hide all but one of the images - then go through print and cut with the laser and just cut that one

as long as you have room around the edges I cant see why it wouldnt work - well at least until the holes cut by previous cuts make the paper unstable

Personally I love being able to cut a lot of images all in one go

Panodora
Win7, SCAL3.044, Silver Bullet 18" Craft Artist Pro, Photoshop,
HeatherM

Post by HeatherM »

I could, except that my printer doesn't like to feed my coloring CS through more than once. It's heavy and smooth enough that after it has even a very slight curve the printer has a hard time grabbing it, even if I try flipping it over. I had to try about three or four times the last time I tried feeding it a second time (and my printer is one floor below my computer). Since I have to order it online (and shipping is about half of what the CS costs before the upcoming rate increase) I want to get the most out of each sheet.

ETA: I'm fickle enough that I don't want to commit to a shape in case I change my mind. :lol:
I guess the best solution is to place rectangle behind my digistamps that is slightly smaller than my page margins so that I can add in the shapes when I'm ready to cut them.
newbiecat

Post by newbiecat »

not fickle - just keeping your options open ............... :lol:

sorry being thick but what is the colouring CS ? type of paper ?

pandora
Win7, SCAL3.044, Silver Bullet 18" Craft Artist Pro, Photoshop,
HeatherM

Post by HeatherM »

It's what I use when I color with alcohol markers. I'm using the Neenah Classic Crest 90lb cover. Heavy and nice and smooth. The markers don't bleed as much with it as they do with the Neenah text weight or other CS I have on hand.