sizing

Tell us the features you want to see in Sure Cuts A Lot
dlwrules

sizing

Post by dlwrules »

My biggest problem with SCAL is sizing. If I create an image that has multiple "layers" - such as a flower and its individual petals - when I import the files into SCAL they all import to the same size. Well of course we know that a flowers petals need to be smaller than the total flower outline, but I don't know how to scale these proportionately.

Fixing this- and sharing instructions on how to use the fix - would be my first priority.

Thanks!
Donna Lee

Saying THANKS to Todd for this amazing software and for this very helpful forum, and to all those who are sharing their time and talents here
plg1117

Re: sizing

Post by plg1117 »

I too have a sizing request - this is probably related to the post above. - When we create an image in Inkscape, save it and import it into SCA.. it seems to import at whatever size is the default listed in the font library window. Can this be changed so that the files imported remain the size that they were created at? I just figured this out this morning so I need to play around a little bit more and make sure that's what is happening, but for now I can just change the default number to match my import file before I import...

Thanks Todd for all you're doing to help us out!