Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:41 pm
I'll back up or save my Sure Cuts Version 2 to either a flashdrive or external hard drive. PC is hurting!! If I could justify the cost of replacing my Cricut Expression I would, but on a limited income, so it's not an option; plus I want to make sure that the machine I am looking will actually cut svg files.
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 pm
- Location: California
You have the driver right? You have a cartridge in the machine too?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 pm
are there other machines out there that SCAL 1 will work with besides the cricut?
- Posts: 4465
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:01 am
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:17 pm
My hard drive on my computer crashed. I had a new hard drive installed and want to re-install my SCAL2 on new hard drive. I have the disc. Is this possible? And if so, what do I need to do?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 pm
Looking at Craftwell ecraft now, looks ok...anyone have one?
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:50 pm
I have been gone for awhile, does this mean we can't use the scal we have anymore? I'm confused, or are they just not making those versions. I just bought the new Cricut 2 and was wondering if Scal will work on it?
- Posts: 1964
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 pm
- Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)
If you own SCAL, it will still work with your Cricut Expression and Personal Cricut. Probably not with the Cricut 2.
Sandy in PA
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:52 pm
I have been using SCAL2 with my Cricut Personal Cutter. I also am using the new Cricut Craft Room, which is now requiring that I update the firmware on my Cricut. If I do this, will it block SCAL2? Does anyone know? Ugh!