Find font used in a SCUT file

Tell us the features you want to see in Sure Cuts A Lot
scraphappysue

Find font used in a SCUT file

Post by scraphappysue »

It would be great to be able to tell what font we used...for example in a Word Book scut.
Suzy
amcolley

Re: Find font used in a SCUT file

Post by amcolley »

Just to have it list the name would be nice. For instance, I created a SCUT file on my laptop and then later opened it on my desktop machine. I could see the font was different, because I obviously didn't have that font installed on my desktop machine, but I didn't have any way of figuring out what font it was and installing it on the desktop.
AnointedHands

Post by AnointedHands »

I know that the name of the font shows at the bottom of the Shape Properties table. Are you saying that once you save it, the name doesn't appear anymore?
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

It would be good to have properties for each project, or file. In the properties, we could enter the font that is used (or maybe the system could, don't know), there could be a notes or comments text box, the date the project was created and/or updated, and probably other things I'm not thinking of.
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

Oh, It does show up on the Properties window after you click on the object. I didn't pay attention to that before. Even at that, it might be nice to have some properties about the individual project - I especially like the ideas of notes on a project.