Need SCAL mat numbers same as cricut mat

Tell us the features you want to see in Sure Cuts A Lot
Maggie

Re: Need SCAL mat numbers same as cricut mat

Post by Maggie »

Sweetness4713 wrote:What she is speaking about is the measurement numbers at the top and the side.. The numbers are not reflecting to the same as the virtual mat. I understand totally what you mean. .I do find this confusing when positioning my paper on my real mat as to reflect the placement on my virtual mat... Especially ifyou want to cut out more than one shape of different colors of pieces of paper at once...
EXACTLY. When paper piecing to cut a lot of things at once to glue later, it becomes mind rattling to try to get all the pieced placed on the right spot on the mat. That's exactly when it becomes mind rattling.
aimswatson

Post by aimswatson »

I just took a sharpie marker and wrote the numbers on the mat so they would match what I see on the screen.
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

aimswatson wrote:I just took a sharpie marker and wrote the numbers on the mat so they would match what I see on the screen.
That's a good, simple idea. I guess because of the way my cricut machine is positioned, it makes sense to me that the arrows point left/right instead of up/down. My cricut is to the left of my computer and I just take my paper/mat, spin my chair to the left and insert it with the arrow pointing at my machine.
Heather
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Nice improvisation. Great work-arounds.

BUT, I STILL WANT IT! :)