JEEPJEEP

Re: Ability to weld

Post by JEEPJEEP »

So easy with inkscape a cavewomen could do it!! :o
NELS

Post by NELS »

jeep jeep,
thanks for the comment. I don't know if I am as smart as a caveman.. ha ha. I think I can do the font thing now. Anyway all these posts are persuading to learn to do all this. I am at my sons home babysitting my grandson so I have to wait untill I get home next week. I have been checking and reading the board a little .. It would be nice to get home and find the welding feature in SCA. Thanks for encouragement..
pkm664

Post by pkm664 »

I know how to do inkscape, but that is the primary reason I sold my wishblade, because you had to go through several programs just to weld a font. I got the cricut and LOVE the versatility of the carts, but would love a program like SCA to weld them, but I prefer just one step, there is just not time to sit and go through hoops as you scrapbook!

Phyllis~~
susibi

Post by susibi »

Cricut Design Studio software will weld the contents of the cartridges - SCAL won't, it will let you cut fonts and dingbats present on your computer and import .svg format files made in Inkscape, Xara etc
Susibi :D
Tricia

Post by Tricia »

Did you see that the ability to weld has been added to SCA???/ How do we update our versions!????
Tricia

Post by Tricia »

Ok...I am a dork! FOund my answer....and of course you all were on top of it! Shoulda known!!! lol