Craft Edge

Sure Cuts A Lot Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 am 

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm
Posts: 55
Location: Tallahassee
These turned out so cute...I LOVE them!


Attachments:
Girls Hunt Too Collage.jpg
Girls Hunt Too Collage.jpg [ 535.57 KiB | Viewed 1989 times ]

_________________
Maria
Sophia's Crafty Creations
http://www.facebook.com/SophiasCraftyCreations
http://sophiascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:54 pm 

Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:01 am
Posts: 2044
Location: NW Indiana
Great idea! I took a look at your facebook page. You have some really neat designs. (Does anyone say "neat" anymore? :lol: )

_________________
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:26 pm 

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:08 pm
Posts: 4397
Location: CALIFORNIA
Like Pastda I am way too old to appreciate the words but I can certainly admire your work!

Yes, I still think things are neat, even neato!

TKS

_________________
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE


Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:22 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 90
Gee whiz! ;) Aren't we on a roll? Very cute glass. I went hunting with my ds, he didn't get anything but it was really 'neat' to see a deer so close. :D

_________________
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:29 pm 

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm
Posts: 55
Location: Tallahassee
pastda3 wrote:
Great idea! I took a look at your facebook page. You have some really neat designs. (Does anyone say "neat" anymore? :lol: )

:lol: :lol: I say "neat" all the time!! Although my 13 yr old daughter cringes at most of "cool" expressions!

Thank you for the compliment about my FB page. I would be tickled pink if you "liked" the actual page:)

_________________
Maria
Sophia's Crafty Creations
http://www.facebook.com/SophiasCraftyCreations
http://sophiascraftycreations.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm
Posts: 55
Location: Tallahassee
papasue wrote:
Like Pastda I am way too old to appreciate the words but I can certainly admire your work!

Yes, I still think things are neat, even neato!

TKS


These comments have put a BIG smile on my face this evening. I still say "neat", but boy you brought back some old memories with "neato". Can't wait to start using it around my kids. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Maria
Sophia's Crafty Creations
http://www.facebook.com/SophiasCraftyCreations
http://sophiascraftycreations.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:39 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 90
I'm just cracking up. Let's all say neato and see what kind of responses we get. I can't to see how my kids respond.

_________________
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 am 

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:36 pm
Posts: 928
Location: western Nebraska SCAL1 - Vista - Inkscape
NEATO! :lol: Fun! Couldn't resist the neat, neato memories!

Had to post because I spent a few weeks away while my mother went through quadruple bypass surgery.
She was recuperating at someone else's home in the country until she is able to be on her own again.

One day while I was there one of the granddaughters came in and asked grandpa if he would take her hunting.
Grandma was wishing she had a picture so I grabbed my camera and got a few shots as they walked off
in the woods with bows and matching camo outfits.
Image

When I was eleven, playing barbies or popcorn and a movie would have been my way to spend an evening! :D :lol:
But it was a sweet thing to see tired grandpa go out with her.

_________________
Laura
LKC Designs
DesignsbyLaura


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:48 am 

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:49 pm
Posts: 916
great!

_________________
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 pm 

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm
Posts: 55
Location: Tallahassee
lkc wrote:
NEATO! :lol: Fun! Couldn't resist the neat, neato memories!

Had to post because I spent a few weeks away while my mother went through quadruple bypass surgery.
She was recuperating at someone else's home in the country until she is able to be on her own again.

One day while I was there one of the granddaughters came in and asked grandpa if he would take her hunting.
Grandma was wishing she had a picture so I grabbed my camera and got a few shots as they walked off
in the woods with bows and matching camo outfits.
Image

When I was eleven, playing barbies or popcorn and a movie would have been my way to spend an evening! :D :lol:
But it was a sweet thing to see tired grandpa go out with her.


Thank you for sharing that story!

_________________
Maria
Sophia's Crafty Creations
http://www.facebook.com/SophiasCraftyCreations
http://sophiascraftycreations.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group