Tiles

Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Tiles

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Those are absolutely amazing.. Good job.. I could see those hung up on a wall spelling out someones name as well..
gj1

Post by gj1 »

What size are these tiles and are the people's names a Regal type font also...different from the BIG initial letters. I downloaded the Regal with scrolls but wondered about the names and the date font? AND the size of the tile...never did this before. I layed it out and have begun to simplify the big initial but need the overall size that is best to work with. PLUS, do you just use regular transfer paper to get it on the tile.

Thanks in advance for your help.
mastermom
Location: LAFAYETTE,LA SCAL1,SCAL2 ,SCAL 3 Windows 7 64 BIT,INKSCAPE.47,cricut personal.cricut expression

Post by mastermom »

The Tile was 12x12 i just cut it as big as i could get it on the mat,The font for name and date i used was NotnorvalHmkBold.I did fatten it up in inkscape
using path outset.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Thanks so much for the info...I am definately going to try this for an upcoming wedding. Thank you so much for your time!