One of only two vinyl projects I have completed...

pastda3

Re: One of only two vinyl projects I have completed...

Post by pastda3 »

:shock: I want to come over and play with all of your toys!!! Awesome room; awesome stuff. BTW, your view looks so peaceful. At least you use your stuff to make some beautiful creations. I just collect stuff. :lol:
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

pastda3 wrote::shock: I want to come over and play with all of your toys!!! Awesome room; awesome stuff. BTW, your view looks so peaceful. At least you use your stuff to make some beautiful creations. I just collect stuff. :lol:
Glad you like it! How far away are you? You could come for a scrapfest!
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
gj1

Post by gj1 »

OMG...GUTTERS???

You are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!! To think of that is GENIUS!!! OMG...I need a gutter!!!

And your room is FABULOUS. Thanks so much for showing everything.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I love birch trees :)
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

I saw that gutter hint awhile ago and forgot all about it. I'm in the process of redoing a room for all my "stuff" and I'm definitely going to put this on my list. That's a keeper for sure. Thanks again for sharing your room. I love seeing other people's scraprooms.

I just realized I never commented on your "vinyl" project. As always, great job!!! :D
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

ok, :lol: I think you have tooooo much stuff and I should come over and play and help you use it. :lol: :lol: Actually, i would probably be outside exploring and taking pictures of the outdoors THEN come in and help you use your stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol: Love all your pics and ideas. Thanks for taking the time to share them. AND when u plan the scrapfest - let me know. :D
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments and also enjoying my pictures. I don't want to be overbearing on this board.
I did also get the gutter hint somewhere, can't remember where and when we built I made sure I had them.

Wouldn't it be great to get together and have a scrapfest! Logistically, don't know exactly how we'd do it but what fun! :D
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression