Tim Holtz inspired card

jrichards

Tim Holtz inspired card

Post by jrichards »

I haven't been posting a lot lately because I am working full time now instead of part time. The money is nice but I miss my crafting time. I made this card for a young lady who came over here from Russia, paid her own way through college working three jobs, and now lives and works in California. She loves to travel! The basic card is from Cards by Bird http://www.birdscards.com/?page_id=892. She has a really cool site and I think someone posted the address on the forum not too long ago. I love Tim Holtz as you will be able to tell by the picture.
Jan
Attachments
IMG_2190 [iPhone].JPG
IMG_2190 [iPhone].JPG (17.04 KiB) Viewed 3105 times
pastda3

Re: Tim Holtz inspired card

Post by pastda3 »

That's a beautiful card and I'm sure she'll love it. :) Props to her for her drive and dedication to get a college degree. You're right about "Bird's" site. She has some really nice files.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
gj1

Post by gj1 »

http://www.birdscards.com/

Beautiful card!!! You do such nice work. Hope you can stop by as often as possible even though you have a change of schedule.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Awww very very nice Jan.. and you are missed around here.. I head back to work in 3 weeks.. BOOOO ..lol
coocoo4cricut

Post by coocoo4cricut »

That's beautiful. God Bless her for following her dreams. She will love it. I will check out the blog. TFS