Flower card and free file (trying this again) LOL

CaseysAngel

Flower card and free file (trying this again) LOL

Post by CaseysAngel »

(sorry I had this in the wrong place I was told, I guess I'm learning the forum along with the software :oops: )

HI everyone,

I'm new to the SCAL forum but not to the cutting world as many of you know. I wanted to share a card I made with you all. Unfortunately it's not a very happy theme but ones we all need from time to time. I know several of you already follow my blog but if not you'll see I've started adding SCAL format files there since I recently got Scal with it's update to include the Black Cat Machines. I'm still trying to adjust to the software but I am getting there!!!!!! :lol: The flower file used on this card is on my blog at http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to have it as well as the video on how I created them as well as the supplies I used.

The Classy Label many of you may recognize. It's from Paulo's blog http://scale-files.blogspot.com/. I just love his files and they cut so well for me!!!

I hope you all have a blessed day,
Christy
Attachments
Card for Carol.JPG
Card for Carol.JPG (65.24 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
gj1

Re: Flower card and free file (trying this again) LOL

Post by gj1 »

This is such a BEAUTIFUL card...I just love it! Your papers are gorgeous and the files used are wonderful! Thanks for showing us :)
CaseysAngel

Post by CaseysAngel »

gj1 wrote:This is such a BEAUTIFUL card...I just love it! Your papers are gorgeous and the files used are wonderful! Thanks for showing us :)
aww your sweet. Thank you (and thank you for letting me know where to post!!)

Hugs,
Christy
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Beautiful! I am so jealous of you for your Black Cat! I'm not sure the Cricut will cut that file well at that size!
Jan
CaseysAngel

Post by CaseysAngel »

jrichards wrote:Beautiful! I am so jealous of you for your Black Cat! I'm not sure the Cricut will cut that file well at that size!
Jan
I"m sorry honey. I know EXACTLY how you feel. When all I had was my expression I just dreamed of cutting his stuff this small. I cut it some but I just had to go big and pray really hard it would work. :lol:
janekinso

Post by janekinso »

Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit
lkc

Post by lkc »

Very pretty and thoughtful for those necessary occasions...and this is a newer feature of the forum so I reposted my card design, too! ;)
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

very lovely. the colors and the layout is very elegant and appropriate. TFS the file.
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
CaseysAngel

Post by CaseysAngel »

Thank you all very much!!!!!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I saw this when you posted earlier but didn't get a chance to comment. .I was on my way out the door to work.. haha. .Anyone your card turned out awesome.. I especially love the color blends..