Leprechaun

Share your completed projects
papasue

Leprechaun

Post by papasue »

I've been working on this for weeks and finally have a file to share. It is in layers to paper piece or you can p2c. I've done both so I'm pretty confident that it works. Obviously if you paper piece you will have to draw in the face yourself with a pen as all those little pieces won't cut. I used a font called Face Off, you can get it here if you want to play with expressions. http://www.fonts2u.com/face-off.font

I have not put it on the Blog as I'm still thinking about a context to put him in. I'd love to see what someone is able to do with it.

I'd appreciate you letting me know if you have any problems with the file :lol:
LeprechaunPS.png
LeprechaunPS.png (31.42 KiB) Viewed 6319 times
Attachments
LeprechaunPS.scut3
(157.21 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
LeprechaunPS.svg
(22.81 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
gj1

Re: Leprechaun

Post by gj1 »

Your figure making has become tops!!!...You do VERY well with this holiday, also. Last year you had one that was a big hit success here, also. Good going!!!...I have taken it for pnc...thank you!!!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
papasue

Post by papasue »

Thanks Gj. I hope that newbies know that the image needs to be marked as a print file. I left him as a cut. Let me know how it works for you. I'll go back and see what I did last year, I think it was Irish Coffee.

I was going to put a link to your wonderful coins but knew they would come down soon so didn't. If you mix them together I'm sure members would appreciate seeing them.

Cheers
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

He is a cutie. I could use him on a card for a friend that is looking for affordable housing and put a caption that says something like.... "Wishing you the luck of the Irish on your house search"
Sandy in PA
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I would just use the photo you have posted here to print, and then the outline from the scal or .svg file to cut around....so I just right clicked on the photo and saved it to my desktop.

I have not been actually making anything just lately. Have even packed my supplies quite well away. I am really just into the computer work involved right now, for my pleasure. Thanks, though, for the ideas, and maybe someone else will give it a go, combining the two, and post the final.

What I am recalling from last year was a colorpage clown with arms outstretched with flowers. I changed the one flower to a shamrock and so for me it became a St. Pat's project.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.